SYZYGY represents the alignment of imaginative creativity, award-winning media management and innovative technology. As a team of 650 digital specialists in 8 locations, we work in partnership with our clients to grow their business, build international brand awareness and increase profits using a variety of digital channels.
We strive to create the best digital communications in the world, and for that we need the brightest, boldest talent. Our team is proactive, innovative and creative with a real passion for all areas of digital from complex web platforms and CGI motion animation to paid search and SEO.
JOB TITLE: Senior Insight and Optimisation Analyst
JOB PURPOSE: The Insight and Optimisation Specialist is responsible for working with our clients and internal teams to transform data into actionable intelligence to both answer specific business briefs but also stimulate new thinking and workstreams. They should be able to translate data clearly to stimulate action for clients and also be comfortable in blending and analysing data covering media performance, digital experiences and primary consumer research. This is a significant opportunity to deliver impact fast and build a team under them.
REPORTING TO: Director of Data and Experience Technology
What does the role involve?
- Manage measurement and optimization programs across clients or client channels.
- Devise/develop the clients digital measurement and testing strategies.
- Help clients define experience goals, KPIs and optimisation plans
- Proactively assessing client performance to recommend improvements.
- Manage optimisation programs and produce reporting to measure effectiveness of initiatives.
- Help drive business development both within existing clients and prospects.
- Provide reporting and testing support to client teams and 3rd party agencies.
- Management of third party databases containing client records, proactively identifying opportunities for continuous optimisation of experiences and campaign effectiveness.
- Application of data analysis and statistical modelling to solve market led business issues.
- Build bespoke data models to drive improvements in client’s digital experience, media efficiency and CRM.
- Provide ongoing recommendations to promote the most effective use of data for evolving omni-channel experiences
- Problem solving and issue resolution across all areas of Clients Business working to defined SLA’s.
- Campaign management and set up of local market tracking, reporting and analytics
- Working with multiple agencies across media, development and creative being able to provide meaningful reporting and insight to drive planning and optimisation activities
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Work with the client’s on a daily basis to understand key tasks and requirements.
- Feedback on client briefs to ensure clear understanding of deliverables.
- Ensure that all client requests are responded to accurately and within specified timescales.
- Work to the task tracker log, including client support by phone and email daily where required.
What are we looking for?
- An inquisitive explorer by nature with strong analytical and problem solving skills, with a tenacious passion for the power of data
- Research and multi-source data blending experience an advantage with the ability to leverage social listening as a source of contextualised insight
- Experience in actionable analytics and optimisation or offline equivalent (media/creative testing, DM list management etc.).
- Significant experience blending and analysing media performance data including brand lift to assess creative effectiveness
- Proven ability to present to senior stakeholders and clients at C-level or above with confidence, accuracy and influence decision making.
- Ability to derive and present insights from data with clear consumer centric recommendations.
- Ability to monetize financial gains from optimisation projects and to prioritize projects based on ROI impact.
- Experience working across multiple channels including Mobile.
- Competent and experienced in the use of Oracle Siebel Marketing and Siebel Analytics applications (ideally version 8) or equivalent campaign management and analysis. applications.
- Strong familiarity with digital analytics tools, such as Adobe Analytics (Adobe Experience Cloud – AA, AAM), Google Analytics, WebTrends, and others.
- Experience designing and implementing VOC platforms and linking to core business functions to drive change (e.g. OpinionLab, ForeSee).
- Experience in informing MVT experiment ideas, configuring, measuring and presenting compelling insights from results.
- Strong familiarity implementing and using optimisation and targeting tools, such as Adobe Target, Google Website Optimizer/Optimise 360, Optimizely and others.
- Competent and experienced in the use of SQL and BigData wrangling.
- The ability to provide insight for multi channel behaviour and attitudinal data.
- Understanding of social analytics and social analytical tools; i.e. radian 6.
- Ability to build segments and predictive models based on qualitative and behavioural research.
- Additional languages is a distinct advantage (German, Russian, Spanish)
- CRM experience.
- Data modelling and predictive analysis.
- Big Data tools and processes.
- Worked with multi-brand CPG organisation, FMCG and ideally some agency background too.
At SYZYGY, the success of our company is down to our exceptional talent so this is why we’re proud to offer you such a large range of different benefits! Here’s a quick pick of what we offer.
- 25 days holiday a year, plus Public and Bank Holidays
- 3 gift days at Christmas
- Summer Fridays: the last Friday of June, July and August are half days for everyone
- Free breakfast and fruit
- Health cover
- Travel Insurance
- Discounted gym membership
- Every week we like to celebrate the work we’ve done with a drink (and snack). It’s tools down at 5pm each Thursday for some social time with the team and a friendly (or not) table tennis match.
- We also provide discounts on top brands, travel loans and much more.
Equal Opportunity Statement
SYZYGY is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All persons will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, legally protected physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information or membership in any other legally protected category.
We strive to create an inclusive environment, empower employees and embrace diversity. We encourage everyone to respond.