Hello and thank you for your interest in SYZYGY*
We are a data, digital and strategic agency, who create transformational change at pace.
We are 50% owned by WPP, which enables us to enjoy the benefits of being part of a large network; whilst retaining our independent pioneering spirit, which is as strong today as it was in 1995 when the agency was formed.
We have eight offices across Europe and North America and a team of 600 digital specialists; there are about 60 of us in the London office.
Working at SYZYGY means the opportunity for professional growth and fulfilment, in a supportive, fun and friendly environment , that offers freedom and flexibility.
Anyone interested in joining SYZYGY should have an entrepreneurial mindset and happily adhere to our agency values:
Brave: you are not afraid to give your honest opinion, you love making a difference.
Collaborative: we work as a team, believing we are all stronger together.
Curious: you don’t settle for what you already know, you bring a fresh perspective to everything.
Integrity: you always do the right thing, for our clients and the agency; which is why people love working with and for SYZYGY!
*Our name? Pronounced siz-a-jee, it’s an astronomical term, referencing the sun, moon and earth being in perfect alignment. We like alignment.
JOB TITLE: Senior Analyst – PPC
JOB PURPOSE: To work across and support the Account Director in Paid Media campaign planning and execution, primarily the PayPal account. Responsibilities include timely and on-going optimisation is delivered to exceed client expectations. This individual should always be looking for opportunities to improve performance and be looking to specialise in PPC but will also be exposed to other digital channels.
REPORTING TO: Account Manager
What does the role involve?
- Responsible and accountable for paid media campaigns across a range of accounts. This role with have a specific focus on PPC.
- Testing and optimising international paid media campaigns against set KPI’s developed with our clients.
- Take responsibility for forecasts and development of media plans.
- Responsible for ensuring all weekly, monthly & ad hoc reports for the client are produced in a timely and accurate manner.
- Effectively manage any external/internal queries/issues on each account.
- Be able to effectively communicate results on calls or during presentations to the client
- Seek out new opportunities that may enhance performance beyond the usual optimisations (e.g. new platforms, products, formats) and share with the team.
- Responsible for the on-boarding and training of Interns and Analyst.
- Attend industry events on behalf of the agency (particularly Google and Bing) and take part in knowledge sharing sessions.
- Contribute to new business proposals and helping develop the agency PPC proposition for including audiences, automation, shopping and App.
What are we looking for?
- University Degree (or international equivalent).
- One to two year’s online experience minimum within a paid media role (PPC experience is essential).
- Fluent written and spoken English. A second language is a bonus.
- Maths Qualification (GCSE, A Level or international equivalent) desirable, along with evidence of mathematical competency.
- Agency, Media Owner or Client Side experience essential.
- Proficient in MS Office, including Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Experience of running and reporting on performance campaigns
- Experience trafficking campaigns in Campaign Manager
- Experience setting up, running and optimising PPC activity (any other channel is a bonus).
- Experience building Data studio dashboards.
- Proficient use of Google Ads, SA360, Bing is essential.
- Google certification: Google ads, SA360.
- 25 days holiday a year, plus Public and Bank Holidays and time off between Christmas and New Year
- Summer Fridays: the last Friday of June, July and August are half days for everyone (on us!), no need to book it off
- Time off for birthday
- Fun, exciting company events (when possible…)
- Free breakfast and fruit (when we’re back in…)
- Health cover
- Life Insurance
- Wellbeing Programme
- Flexible working hours
- Discounted gym membership
- We also provide discounts on top brands, travel loans and much more
Equal Opportunity Statement
SYZYGY is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All persons will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, legally protected physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information or membership in any other legally protected category.
We strive to create an inclusive environment, empower employees, and embrace diversity. We encourage everyone to respond. Please let us know if you may need any additional support when applying for the role or if you are invited for an interview.