Hello and thank you for your interest in SYZYGY*
We are a data, digital and strategic agency, who create transformational change at pace.
We are 50% owned by WPP, which enables us to enjoy the benefits of being part of a large network; whilst retaining our independent pioneering spirit, which is as strong today as it was in 1995 when the agency was formed.
We have eight offices across Europe and North America and a team of 600 digital specialists; there are about 60 of us in the London office.
Working at SYZYGY means the opportunity for professional growth and fulfilment, in a supportive, fun and friendly environment , that offers freedom and flexibility.
Anyone interested in joining SYZYGY should have an entrepreneurial mindset and happily adhere to our agency values:
Brave: you are not afraid to give your honest opinion, you love making a difference.
Collaborative: we work as a team, believing we are all stronger together.
Curious: you don’t settle for what you already know, you bring a fresh perspective to everything.
Integrity: you always do the right thing, for our clients and the agency; which is why people love working with and for SYZYGY!
*Our name? Pronounced siz-a-jee, it’s an astronomical term, referencing the sun, moon and earth being in perfect alignment. We like alignment.
JOB TITLE: Programmatic Senior Account Executive
JOB PURPOSE: The Account Executive is responsible for the planning, implementation and running of display campaigns. The candidate has a firm understanding of the Google stack working as part of the display team but often in concert with paid search, mobile, social and analytics specialists. Other tasks include deploying event and Floodlight tags, reporting and producing high quality project documentation.
REPORTING TO: Account Manager
What does the role involve?
- End to end management of campaign activation across display channels using the full Ad Tech stack (demand side platforms, tag manager, data management platform, Ad Verification, and dynamic creative optimization).
- Manage campaign pacing, budgeting, bid management, tracking and optimization as well as support your account manager with media planning.
- Apply programmatic best practice to all aspects of campaign management as directed by the senior team.
- Research and recommend new publishers and sources of inventory, audiences, buying types (private market places, automated guaranteed) to support the media planning process.
- Working with publishers closely to maximize their own audience dataset for the benefit of campaign planning and targeting.
- Monitor set ups closely, test and learn frequently and optimize campaigns to boost performance.
- Pursue other worthwhile initiatives to unlock new tactical and strategic opportunities (such as new media platforms, exploiting the Doubleclick stack)
- Collaborate with the data and analytics team to research the appropriate behavioral segments for campaign set up and on-going optimizations.
- Support team across and develop knowledge of further digital channels including Paid Search and Paid Social.
- Support the media planning process by researching and supporting the implementation of client audiences (CRM, offline, analytics, and data management platforms).
What are we looking for?
- University Degree (or international equivalent).
- One year to two year’s online experience minimum within a programmatic display role.
- Some experience in display campaign implementation and trafficking.
- Experience of the Google ad stack (DCM/DFA, DBM, AdWords, GA) and experience with other buying platforms.
- Have an understanding of performance frameworks and styles of reporting.
- Fluent written and spoken English.
- Ability to build relationships with internal teams, clients and other stakeholders.
- Agency, Media Owner or Client Side experience essential.
- Maths Qualification (GCSE, A Level or international equivalent) desirable, along with evidence of mathematical competency.
- Proficient in MS Office, including Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- GAP qualified desirable.
- 25 days holiday a year, plus Public and Bank Holidays and time off between Christmas and New Year
- Summer Fridays: the last Friday of June, July and August are half days for everyone (on us!), no need to book it off
- Time off for birthday
- Fun, exciting company events (when possible…)
- Free breakfast and fruit (when we’re back in…)
- Health cover
- Life Insurance
- Wellbeing Programme
- Flexible working hours
- Discounted gym membership
- We also provide discounts on top brands, travel loans and much more
Equal Opportunity Statement
SYZYGY is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All persons will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, legally protected physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information or membership in any other legally protected category.
We strive to create an inclusive environment, empower employees, and embrace diversity. We encourage everyone to respond. Please let us know if you may need any additional support when applying for the role or if you are invited for an interview.