Hello and thank you for your interest in SYZYGY*
We are a data, digital and strategic agency, who create transformational change at pace.
We are 50% owned by WPP, which enables us to enjoy the benefits of being part of a large network; whilst retaining our independent pioneering spirit, which is as strong today as it was in 1995 when the agency was formed.
We have eight offices across Europe and North America and a team of 600 digital specialists; there are about 60 of us in the London office.
Working at SYZYGY means the opportunity for professional growth and fulfilment, in a supportive, fun and friendly environment , that offers freedom and flexibility.
Anyone interested in joining SYZYGY should have an entrepreneurial mindset and happily adhere to our agency values:
Brave: you are not afraid to give your honest opinion, you love making a difference.
Collaborative: we work as a team, believing we are all stronger together.
Curious: you don’t settle for what you already know, you bring a fresh perspective to everything.
Integrity: you always do the right thing, for our clients and the agency; which is why people love working with and for SYZYGY!
*Our name? Pronounced siz-a-jee, it’s an astronomical term, referencing the sun, moon and earth being in perfect alignment. We like alignment.
JOB TITLE: Display Account Lead
JOB PURPOSE: To support the Account Director in leading our Display strategy and tactical delivery for the agency’s key account. Continually keep abreast of the digital market place and define how the agency should be engaging with new publishers, partners and tech vendors. To educate clients on the use and benefit of Display and other agency channels to complement their digital marketing efforts.
REPORTING TO: Senior Account Director
What does the role involve?
- Development of display, mobile and video media plans from client brief to achieve sign off, with accompanying rationale for overall strategy as well as individual placement detail.
- Work hand in hand with the Account Director to play a principal role in the development of account/campaign strategies to enable future growth of accounts.
- Assume responsibility for development of Campaign Managers & Analysts.
- Client growth opportunity identification and execution.
- Develop strong media owner relationships; ensuring clients are first to market with relevant beta trials.
- Work closely with the data team to understand how SYZYGY should be integrating data with Display.
- Ensuring that projects are delivered to agreed deadlines, budgets, and client business requirements.
- Take part in agency knowledge-share sessions.
- Creation of forecasts for media buying, scheduling and flighting that matches client demographics and drives/captures demand.
- Expand channel knowledge and experience across a 3rd discipline, possibly affiliates, PPC or social, managing campaigns independently within a 3 month period.
- Implement strategies that compliment other channels and quantify this through the application of attribution models to justify spend.
- Develop agency understanding of media’ role within the overall media mix.
What are we looking for?
- Four years’ online experience minimum within a display role.
- Excellent experience, knowledge and understanding of display, video & mobile markets, including current developments.
- Sound understanding of ad-server technologies (examples include Doubleclick & Mediaplex).
- Google Marketing Platforms knowledge is essential.
- Highly competent in the usage of DV360.
- Previous experience of other DSP’s beneficial.
- Understanding of client side analytics packages highly desirable
- Ability to work independently and as part of team.
- Fluent written and spoken English.
- Agency, Media Owner or Client Side experience essential.
- Proficient in MS Office, including Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- GAP qualified.
- 25 days holiday a year, plus Public and Bank Holidays and time off between Christmas and New Year
- Summer Fridays: the last Friday of June, July and August are half days for everyone (on us!), no need to book it off
- Time off for birthday
- Fun, exciting company events (when possible…)
- Free breakfast and fruit (when we’re back in…)
- Health cover
- Life Insurance
- Wellbeing Programme
- Flexible working hours
- Discounted gym membership
- We also provide discounts on top brands, travel loans and much more
Equal Opportunity Statement
SYZYGY is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All persons will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, legally protected physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information or membership in any other legally protected category.
We strive to create an inclusive environment, empower employees, and embrace diversity. We encourage everyone to respond. Please let us know if you may need any additional support when applying for the role or if you are invited for an interview.