Hello and thank you for your interest in SYZYGY*
We are a data, digital and strategic agency, who create transformational change at pace.
We are 50% owned by WPP, which enables us to enjoy the benefits of being part of a large network; whilst retaining our independent pioneering spirit, which is as strong today as it was in 1995 when the agency was formed.
We have eight offices across Europe and North America and a team of 600 digital specialists; there are about 60 of us in the London office.
Working at SYZYGY means the opportunity for professional growth and fulfilment, in a supportive, fun and friendly environment , that offers freedom and flexibility.
Anyone interested in joining SYZYGY should have an entrepreneurial mindset and happily adhere to our agency values:
Brave: you are not afraid to give your honest opinion, you love making a difference.
Collaborative: we work as a team, believing we are all stronger together.
Curious: you don’t settle for what you already know, you bring a fresh perspective to everything.
Integrity: you always do the right thing, for our clients and the agency; which is why people love working with and for SYZYGY!
*Our name? Pronounced siz-a-jee, it’s an astronomical term, referencing the sun, moon and earth being in perfect alignment. We like alignment.
JOB TITLE: Account Executive
JOB PURPOSE: The Account Executive is responsible for the planning, implementation and running of display campaigns. The candidate has a firm understanding of the Google stack working as part of the display team but often in concert with paid search, mobile, social and analytics specialists. Other tasks include deploying event and Floodlight tags, reporting and producing high quality project documentation.
REPORTING TO: Account Manager
LOCATION: Central London (Holborn) – shiny brand new office with a rooftop
What does the role involve?
- Technical audit, deployment and trafficking of display and mobile ad campaigns.
- Implement solutions appropriate to a client’s requirements, parameters and budgets.
- Monitor set ups closely, test frequently and optimize campaigns to boost performance.
- Pursue other worthwhile initiatives to unlock new tactical and strategic opportunities (such as the capture of DoubleClick and GA IDs and list building).
- Support team across and develop knowledge of further digital channels including Paid Search and Paid Social.
- Work closely with the Data team to ensure all required data touch points are being collected on the user along the conversion funnel.
What are we looking for?
- University Degree (or international equivalent).
- Six months to one year’s online experience minimum within a display role.
- Some experience in display campaign implementation and trafficking.
- Experience of the Google ad stack (DCM/DFA, DBM, AdWords, GA) and experience with other buying platforms.
- Have an understanding of performance frameworks and styles of reporting.
- Fluent written and spoken English.
- Ability to build relationships with internal teams, clients and other stakeholders.
- Agency, Media Owner or Client Side experience essential.
- Maths Qualification (GCSE, A Level or international equivalent) desirable, along with evidence of mathematical competency.
- Proficient in MS Office, including Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- GAP qualified desirable.
- 25 days holiday a year, plus Public and Bank Holidays and time off between Christmas and New Year
- Summer Fridays: the last Friday of June, July and August are half days for everyone (on us!), no need to book it off
- Time off for birthday
- Fun, exciting company events (when possible…)
- Free breakfast and fruit (when we’re back in…)
- Health cover
- Life Insurance
- Wellbeing Programme
- Flexible working hours
- Discounted gym membership
- We also provide discounts on top brands, travel loans and much more
Equal Opportunity Statement
SYZYGY is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All persons will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, legally protected physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information or membership in any other legally protected category.
We strive to create an inclusive environment, empower employees, and embrace diversity. We encourage everyone to respond. Please let us know if you may need any additional support when applying for the role or if you are invited for an interview.