Who is SYZYGY?
SYZYGY represents the alignment of imaginative creativity, award-winning media management and innovative technology. As a team of 650 digital specialists in 8 locations, we work in partnership with our clients to grow their business, build international brand awareness and increase profits using a variety of digital channels.
We strive to create the best digital communications in the world, and for that we need the brightest, boldest talent. Our team is proactive, innovative and creative with a real passion for all areas of digital from complex web platforms and CGI motion animation to Paid Search and SEO.
To find out more about who we are, follow us on our social channels, Instagram & LinkedIn
Job Title: DIGITAL MARKETING ASSISTANT
Job Purpose: We are looking for a pragmatic, proactive, innovative, creative and smart individual, who has a passion for online marketing and is eager to learn.
As a Digital Marketing Assistant you will be exposed to a broad range of new marketing skills, including the creation, implementation, reporting and tracking of online marketing campaigns and initiatives, evaluating vendors, managing adserving tools & technology and an induction to bid management and budget and campaign optimisation.
This is an outstanding 6-month initial placement for a digital and social media savvy talent with creativity and strong numeracy skills, with the chance to secure a permanent role.
Reporting To: Account Manager
What does the role involve?
We will provide you with a solid grasp of digital marketing and look to you to support the team across a range of clients.The roles includes:
· Learning to use industry leading tools and platforms to create, plan and implement campaigns across, Paid Search, Display, and Social.
· Perform day-to-day pacing and optimisations of campaigns based on client KPIs and prioritisation.
· Ad server management and trafficking of campaigns for Display and Social across different technologies.
· Creating bespoke reports for clients and compiling them on a regular basis
· Monitoring campaigns and providing insight and recommendations to clients
· Creating and delivering presentations for review meetings with clients and internal knowledge share sessions
· Ad-hoc research and data analysis task for internal use as well as for clients
· Meeting and evaluating vendors and ad tech companies on a regular basis
· Provide occasional support to other teams at SYZYGY as is required
What are we looking for?
So if you’re passionate about digital marketing and you have an analytical mind, this opportunity has been designed for you.
However we’re looking for the cream of the crop: real talent with a genuine ambition to deliver extraordinary digital insight. We would require:
· Excellent numeracy skills
· Proficient in Excel
· Fluent in written and spoken English
· Interest in digital marketing and social media savvy
· Maths / Statistic/ Computing/Business Qualification preferable but not essential
Benefits – What we offer
At SYZYGY, the success of our company is down to our exceptional talent so this is why we’re proud to offer you such a large range of different benefits! Here’s a quick pick of what we offer.
· Initial 6-month contract with the chance to secure a permanent role
· 25 holidays pro rata, Summer Fridays, Gift days throughout the year
· Strong health care cover
· Flexible working
· Wellbeing programme
These are just a few to mention but there are loads more including discounts on top brands, cycle schemes, travel loan and so much more. Watch this space, we tend to add to this as we grow.
How to Apply?
Please email Aurelie in our HR Team with your CV and a Cover letter in which you would tell us:
– What attracts you about a career in digital advertising?
– Describe a recent trend or development in digital marketing?
– Tell us about an interesting hobby, or an achievement you are most proud of and why?
[Max 500 words]
Equal Opportunity Statement
SYZYGY is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All persons will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, legally protected physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information or membership in any other legally protected category.
We strive to create an inclusive environment, empower employees, and embrace diversity. We encourage everyone to respond. Please let us know if you may need any additional support when applying for the role or if you are invited for an interview.