SYZYGY has been designing and building great experiences for more than two decades. With a roster of clients you’d want on your CV (PayPal, Mazda, L’Oréal and many more) we provide a wealth of opportunity for imaginative and ambitious talent. We have over 700 digital specialists in eight locations, with our new Holborn office playing host to 75 media, tech, creative, data, and user experience colleagues. As part of WPP, SYZYGY enjoys the benefits that the world’s largest agency network brings. However, our clients and colleagues love our independent pioneering spirit, still as strong today as it was in 1995.
JOB TITLE: Account Manager
JOB PURPOSE: To work across a variety of accounts and support the Account Director in PPC campaign planning and execution. Responsibilities include timely and on-going optimisation is delivered to exceed client expectations. This individual should always be looking for opportunities to improve performance and be looking to specialise in PPC but will also be exposed to other digital channels.
REPORTING TO: Account Director
What does the role involve?
- Responsible and accountable for paid media campaigns across a range of accounts. This role with have a specific focus on PPC and Paid social campaign management.
- Testing and optimising international paid media campaigns against set KPI’s developed with our clients.
- Take responsibility for forecasts and development of media plans.
- Responsible for ensuring all weekly, monthly & ad hoc reports for the client are produced in a timely and accurate manner.
- Effectively manage any external/internal queries/issues on each account.
- Be able to effectively communicate results on calls or during presentations to the client
- Seek out new opportunities that may enhance performance beyond the usual optimisations (e.g. new platforms, products, formats) and share with the team.
- Responsible for the on-boarding and training of Interns and Analyst.
- Attend industry events on behalf of the agency (particularly Google and Bing) and take part in knowledge sharing sessions.
- Contribute to new business proposals and helping develop the agency PPC proposition for including audiences, automation, shopping and App.
What are we looking for?
- One to two year’s online experience minimum within a paid media role.
- Fluent written and spoken English. A second language is a bonus.
- Maths Qualification (GCSE, A Level or international equivalent) desirable, along with evidence of mathematical competency.
- Agency, Media Owner or Client Side experience essential.
- Proficient in MS Office, including Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Experience managing a team of at least two. Directly responsibility for development, training and setting of objectives.
- Experience of running and reporting on performance campaigns desirable. Particularly using data studio.
At SYZYGY, the success of our company is down to our exceptional talent so this is why we’re proud to offer you such a large range of different benefits! Here’s a quick pick of what we offer.
- 25 days holiday a year, plus Public and Bank Holidays
- 3 gift days at Christmas
- Summer Fridays: the last Friday of June, July and August are half days for everyone
- Free breakfast and fruit
- Health cover
- Enhanced pension
- Discounted gym membership
- Beer O’Clock: Every week we like to celebrate the work we’ve done with a drink (and snack). It’s tools down at 5pm each Friday for some social time with the team and a friendly (or not) table tennis match.
- We also provide discounts on top brands, travel loans and much more.