About the KPP team
Our 8-person team with the wonderful name of the Kraina Podziemnej Pomarańczy, consists of developers, testers, and PMs – in a nutshell, we have everything necessary for comprehensive software development. We work for one client, and we focus on creating a dedicated product for them.
We are a self-managing team, we value a broad view of the tasks we perform. Our work is based on the roles we play in the team (and not on the positions we hold), which is why our commitment and openness to taking various roles are so important to us. Some of us are working from the office in Warsaw, and some of us are working remotely from different parts of Poland. Our relations are based on honest communication and trust. We want our team to be a place where you can express yourself freely because of every vote counts!
Our perfect match:
- you will independently and comprehensively manage and implement a project for an international client – therefore English can’t be a problem for you – (min. C1 level);
- we want you to take care of the scope, budget, schedule, and costs of the project – to put it another way, it will be your responsibility to control the basic parameters of the project;
- you will nit-pick, that is show project risks and look for solutions that will reduce them;
- you will be responsible for translating customer requirements into specific tasks to be performed by the team;
- you will participate in projects’ meetings, so it would be advantages if you know agile methodologies (including Scrum, Kanban, LeSS)
- you value the opinions of others and want to work in a company where the exchange of ideas is important (feedback culture);
- you believe that the best results can be achieved by working in a good team and you make sure that you build such a team together;
- you are interested in improving the processes that help you in your daily work.
There are other perks that go along, but this ad is too narrow to list all of them. No, there is no dress code. Yes, you can have flexible working hours, medical benefits, and other free stuff. You get the idea. The whole team is not young and dynamic, but all of us are adults and that’s how we treat each other.
You’d better just contact us if this feels like something you might be interested in, and we can answer all your questions in person.
15 000 – 18 000 zlotych net on B2B contract (with 26 days paid holidays).
We have also an employment agreement available.