Our perfect match
It would be great if you had experience in any of the following areas:
- SPA with SSR on the backend at Node.js;
- optimization in terms of application performance;
- understanding of DevOps Culture;
- web application security;
- building code compliant with SEO and a11y standards;
- writing code with “right” test coverage,
- software engineering practices (TTD, EP, DDD, etc.)
About product we are building
- quality matters, really – if we break something a lot of users will be unhappy (we can’t say who are those users, but you won’t be disappointed) – if you ever wanted to work on a project where all “good practices” really matter this is it;
- starting from code quality, going through unit tests, deployment processes and ending on functional tests – everything has to be in place to deliver TTM, performance and reliability required by client;
- we strive to work in real Scrum not by focusing on having all Scrum meetings, but by living Scrum values.
About SYZYGY Warsaw
We create digital products – from the discovery and UX, through design and implementation, to maintenance and development. We work in autonomous teams of several people, consisting of specialists from various fields. We are recruiting for a specific team – the Undefined.
About the Undefined team
We strive to be a self-managing team, i.e. to have all the competencies needed to create a product from A to Z in a group of several people. Therefore, it is important for us to have an interdisciplinary approach and openness in order to take different roles, depending on the situation and type of the project.
In communication, we focus primarily on honesty and trust – we are trying to create an atmosphere in which each person feels that they can express themselves and will be treated with respect, and their opinion will be important.
No, there is no dress code. Yes, you can have flexible working hours, medical benefits, and other free stuff. You get the idea. The whole team is not young and dynamic, but all of us are adults and that’s how we treat each other.
You’d better just contact us if this feels like something you might be interested in, and we can answer all your questions in person.
14 000 – 24 000 PLN net depending on your experience on B2B contract (with 26 days paid holidays).
We have also an employment agreement available.