These are the things that may distinguish us from other companies:
- we are not a corporation. We are not a startup either, but we are often compared to one;
- we work for our clients. This means less flexibility on one hand, but more challenges on the other;
- our projects are ranging from small (a few weeks, local clients) to large (over a year for international clients);
- agile practices are applied whenever possible, but we’re not very strict about it;
- high code quality is one of our key values and we go to great lengths to achieve it.
Our perfect match:
- you like and understand digital projects nature;
- you have your opinion and you are not afraid to share it;
- feedback culture is important to you;
- you understand a great team is the best way for you to strive;
- you focused on lead nurturing and relationship building in the team;
- you feel confident in business English-speaking environment;
- you are fluent in projects’ framework, particularly Scrum;
- you call product quality into question – you believe that it could be done better, and you know how to engage the team and clients to provide better solutions.
Your future responsibilities:
- daily contact with clients – you are the most suitable person to know what are our clients’ needs, and additionally, you can propose them better answers;
- responsibility for strategy and product development – you will be our partner and teacher for clients and the team;
- act as an internal client for the executive team;
- run the project’s backlog – you will take care of being on the same page about scope of work between the team and clients;
- work on the project’s roadmap – you will focus on the sale and inquire tasks for the team;
- the budget manages – you will be accountable for fee negotiations and take care of project profitability;
- the line offers up and negotiation with clients.
- we believe in transparent communication and everyone is encouraged to bring their own ideas to the table;
- we like to work with proactive people, and believe it is the best way to improve the workplace and ourselves;
- we don’t look at job titles, we are one team with a flat structure;
- each project has its own interdisciplinary team, and we assume different roles within them;
- every time we are looking outside our comfort zone, taking risks, and we are not afraid to fail;
- we are agile. And it’s not only about using scrum for us.
How do we work?
- We make projects from start to finish, from mockups, to designs, to backend and frontend development.
- We use Scrum. We make retrospectives. We improve.
- Our client relationships are long lasting.
- We believe in fair play rules, great teamwork and that every day should be a great adventure in a safe environment.
- The team hangs out even after hours — for a beer, a barbeque, some board games — we try to be fun to be around.
- Last but not least, your contributions is more than welcome!
There are other perks that go along, but this ad is to narrow to list all of them. Yes, there is a game console. No, there is no dress code. Yes, you can have flexible working hours, medical benefits and other free stuff. You get the idea. Or better yet just contact us if this feels something you might be interested in and we can answer all your questions in person.