Who are we?
- We are a 10-person team, which combines all the competencies required to build digital products.
- We do not have job titles. We believe in equality – everyone can fulfill a role they like.
- We work for several clients with whom we have very good relations and co-create products for which we take responsibility for from top to the bottom.
Our perfect match:
- you believe that the best results can be achieved by working in a well-coordinated team for which you want to be a part of for years;
- you have your opinion and you are not afraid to share it;
- you are open minded and being proactive is your third name at least 😊;
Your future responsibilities:
- creating graphic interfaces and components based on PSD / Sketch / Figma files;
- programming in JS (React / Vanilla – depending on the project);
- maintenance of existing projects;
- improving the tools we use and working with us on better communication and self-development in team;
- participate in the duties arising from the roles assigned to the team.
It would be wonderful if you know about:
- multi-layer infrastructure consisting of relational and non-relational databases;
- HTTP cache;
- load balancer;
- application server.
Additionally, it’s nice if you are feeling good or want to develop in (be nice and mention it on your CV):
- Lighthouse (taking care of application performance)
- basic of AngularJS i jQuery (for an instant 😊)
How do we work?
- We care about the quality of the code (95% of the code has code review, we use git-flow).
- We always try to leave a code in a better condition, than we have received it.
- We are coding according to KISS & DRY rules, we are trying to refactor and adding abstract.
- the Code review is a primary point in our daily work – we believe that the Code review is not an issue of tracking in somebody’s code, but it is an opportunity to learn from each other and share our ideas.
- Continuous Delivery Pipeline is crucial in our works and products – we are testing and analysing our code, automate processes as much as it is possible.
- We have a flexible tech-stack – we are to focus on the best solution and tools to solve our challenges.
- We are making projects from the scratch to the end,
- We are a team of designers, UX designers, to backend and frontend developers.
There are other perks that go along, but this ad is too narrow to list all of them. No, there is no dress code. Yes, you can have flexible working hours, medical benefits, and other free stuff. You get the idea. The whole team is not young and dynamic, but all of us are adults and that’s how we treat each other.
You’d better just contact us if this feels like something you might be interested in, and we can answer all your questions in person.
11 000 – 12 000 zlotych net on B2B contract (with 26 days paid holidays).
We have also an employment agreement available.