These are the things that may distinguish us from other companies
- We are not a corporation. We are not a startup either, but we are often compared to one.
- We work for our clients. This means less flexibility on one hand, but more challenges on the other.
- Our projects are ranging from small (a few weeks, local clients) to large (over a year for international clients).
- Agile practices are applied whenever possible, but we’re not very strict about it.
- High code quality is one of our key values and we go to great lengths to achieve it.
Our perfect match
- You like and understand digital projects’ nature.
- You have your opinion and you are not afraid to share it.
- A feedback culture is important to you.
- You understand a great team is the best way for you to strive.
- You like to upgrade your daily and project routines.
We are the team that supports the digital products of several clients at once. In our daily life, there are large and small projects and a mix of code from “today” and “yesterday” (some 5 years ago, some 2 years ago).
Due to the fact that:
- You need to support our projects from the very first days;
- We say openly -we work with legacy code, so patience and attitude towards improving existing code are more than appreciated;
- You must be self-reliant in decision-making, you have to accustom to existing code and maintaining it;
- You have to focus on high-quality code (good programming practices, e.g. SOLID);
- Knowledge about automatic tests will be a plus.
- We use the new CSS standards (Browsers are the limit)
We aim at:
We are receptive to your ideas for new tech-stack
- We believe in transparent communication and everyone is encouraged to bring their own ideas to the table.
- We like to work with proactive people and believe it is the best way to improve the workplace and ourselves.
- We don’t look at job titles, we are one team with a flat structure.
- Each project has its own interdisciplinary team and we assign different roles within it.
- Every time we look outside our comfort zone, take the risk and we are not afraid to fail.
- We are agile. And it’s not only about using scrum for us.
How do we work?
- We make projects from start to finish, from mockups to designs, to backend and frontend development.
- We use Scrum. We make retrospectives. We improve.
- Our client relationships are long-lasting.
- We believe in fair play rules, great teamwork and that every day should be a great adventure in a safe environment.
- The team hangs out even after hours — for a beer, a barbeque, some board games — we try to be fun to be around.
- Last but not least, your contribution is more than welcome!
There are other perks that go along, but this ad is too narrow to list all of them. Yes, there is a game console. No, there is no dress code. Yes, you can have flexible working hours, medical benefits and other free stuff. You get the idea?
Or better just contact us if this feels something you might be interested in and we can answer all your questions in person.