We would like to present an overview of the company's development, our strengths, opportunities and goals.
Established in 1995, we are a leading consultancy and implementation partner for digital transformation of marketing and sales and are part of the WPP Group with more than 600 highly motivated employees in Bad Homburg, Berlin, Frankfurt, Hamburg, Munich, London, New York and Warsaw.
We designs, creates and orchestrates digital experiences and products for brands, companies and people. Our core services are strategy, products and activation, with technology as the connecting and scaling element.
- Attractive dividend policy
- Dividend continuity and growth - the dividend for the 2018 financial year is EUR 0.40 (suggested); this is the eventh dividend increase in a row. Ordinary dividend was paid throughout for more than ten years
- Dividend yield has been more than 3 per cent
- Sales and earnings growth
- Sales rise by 8 per cent to about EUR 65.8 million
- Operating income (EBIT) - increase of 48 per cent to EUR 6.1 million. EBIT margin of around 9.2 per cent
- Earnings per share - EUR 0.35 in 2018
- Forecast - sales at the previous year’s level overall, with positive business performance in Germany contrasting with a decline in international business; operating EBIT margin of 8 to 9 per cent expected
- Operating in a market with exciting prospects as a full-service provider with a high level of sector and technological expertise.
- Stable client base, high level of client loyalty and superb credentials: Excellent positioning of the agency group due to working for well-known brands from the automotive, telecommunications, financial services and consumer goods sectors.
- Experienced management
- Have worked for many years at SYZYGY or within the digital industry.
- Value-oriented development of the investment portfolio.
- Conservative approach to decision-making and investment, with the focus on sustainable company development.
In the current financial year 2019 the SYZYGY Group will focus much more strongly on developing the core German market along the entire value chain. Expanding strategic consulting through close cooperation with diffferent will play a key role in this endeavour. The Berlin-based consultancy diffferent has been part of the Group’s portfolio since autumn 2017. In addition to the established digital business fields, the content marketing and user experience segments are also performing well and showing considerable promise