We would like to present an overview of the company's development, our strengths, opportunities and goals.
Established in 1995, we are an international agency group for digital marketing with more than 600 highly motivated employees in Bad Homburg, Berlin, Frankfurt, Hamburg, Munich, London, New York and Warsaw. Working closely as a team, we implement digital communication that touches people and streamlines processes.
Investment highlights for 2017
- Attractive dividend policy
- Dividend continuity and growth - the dividend for the 2016 financial year will be EUR 0.38; this is the sixth dividend increase in a row. Ordinary dividend was paid throughout for more than ten years
- Dividend yield has been more than 3 per cent
- Sales and earnings growth
- Dynamic sales growth - Provisional figures indicate that sales increased by 12 per cent to about EUR 64.3 million, representing double-digit growth for the fifth year in succession. The compound annual growth rate (CAGR) over the past five years has been 20 per cent
- Operating income (EBIT) - Disproportionate rise of 6 per cent to EUR 5.6 million. EBIT margin of around 10 per cent expected in the medium term
- Earnings per share - Increase from EUR 0.37 in 2015 to EUR 0.38 in 2016
- Forecast - moderate sales growth in the single-digit range, due in part to the impact of Brexit and political and economic uncertainty in the United States
- Operating in a market with exciting prospects as a full-service provider with a high level of sector and technological expertise.
- Stable client base, high level of client loyalty and superb credentials: Excellent positioning of the agency group due to working for well-known brands from the automotive, telecommunications, financial services and consumer goods sectors.
- Experienced management
- Have worked for many years at SYZYGY or within the digital industry.
- Value-oriented development of the investment portfolio.
- Conservative approach to decision-making and investment, with the focus on sustainable company development.