SYZYGY represents the alignment of imaginative creativity, award-winning media management and innovative technology. As a team of 600 digital specialists in 8 locations, we work in partnership with our clients to grow their business, build brand awareness and increase profits using a variety of digital channels.
We strive to create the best digital communications in the world, and for that we need the brightest, boldest talent. Our team is proactive, innovative and creative with a real passion for all areas of digital from complex web platforms and CGI motion animation to paid search and SEO.
Are you our next Paid Media Account Manager?
The PURPOSE of the role: The Account Manager is responsible for project managing cross channel clients and corresponding teams in addition supporting the Director of Client Services to meet client and business objectives.
You would be expected to build strong relationships and to foster good team spirit with clients and members of the agency team.
The Account Manager plays a pivotal role in the development and delivery of digital marketing campaigns. They are judged primarily on the ability to understand key consumer insights and drive the most appropriate marketing solutions for our clients.
REPORTING TO: Account Director
What does the role involve?
- Day to day running and management of Paid Media campaigns for specific markets and act as a day-to-day client contact for all campaign specific enquiries.
- Carrying out technical changes, analysing and drawing insights from third party analytics data and implementing innovative management techniques to maximise campaign performance.
- Keep Account Director abreast of all activity, communication and developments on the account.
- Responsible for ensuring all weekly, monthly & ad hoc reports for the Client are produced in a timely and accurate manner with advanced level of insight and actionable roadmaps.
- Ensure all monthly finance reports for the Finance Department are delivered accurately and on time. Maintaining Finance tracker and ensuring that budgets are delivered according to media plans.
- Ensuring we have strong working relationships throughout our existing clients’ organisations.
- Maintain a strategic overview of account, and proactively advise client on new issues.
- Ensuring integration between client, data, planning and strategy teams to provide clients with sound digital marketing proposals to deliver business results and drive innovation.
- Identify cross-sell and up-sell opportunities and assist with proposals and execution.
- Ensuring commercial targets are achieved by projecting revenue, profitability management and resource planning across the teams.
- Efficient management of the team, assigning roles and responsibilities, task allocation, delegation and control. Line management of one or more junior team members. Training of team members and ensuring their progression.
- Support on all project management and delivery activities, across agency platforms such as Kanban, Basecamp and Trello.
- Ensuring close and well-coordinated communication with the key stakeholders internally and externally under the guidance Client Services Director.
- Management of tracking, trafficking and bid management through appropriate tools (may be one of DoubleClick, Marin, Kenshoo, etc.).
- Be proficient with the website and data analytic tools such Google Analytics, Omniture, etc.
- Ensure that all internal and external processes and deadlines are adhered to.
- Assisting with producing of case studies, articles, thought pieces and agency events.
What are we looking for?
- University Degree (or international equivalent).
- Two years’ online experience within a digital paid media role.
- A good working knowledge of different capabilities and what they offer the client and customer, including; Search Marketing, Programmatic Display, Paid Social, Analytics, SEO, etc.
- Extensive experience of developing and executing online marketing campaigns, both acquisition and retention
- Strategic ability and understanding of insights/Data (also at European level)
- Exemplary client service skills, with the ability to maintain and extend client relationships
- Proven record of managing accounts with multiple stakeholders
- Development and execution of digital marketing communication plans
- Able to demonstrate strong Project management skills
- Astounding written, oral and presentation skill and competent in using Microsoft suite especially Excel.
- Persuasive negotiation skills with an ability to cross and up-sell.
- Excellent time management, numeracy skills and attention to detail
At SYZYGY, the success of our company is down to our exceptional talent so this is why we’re proud to offer you a large range of different benefits! Here’s a quick pick of what we offer.
› Beer O’Clock: Every week we like to celebrate the work we’ve done with a drink (and snack). It’s tools down at 5pm each Thursday for some social time with the team, perhaps a game of table tennis or table foosball if that’s your thing. (Please note, its not a must)
› Summer Fridays: the last Friday of June, July and August are half days for everyone
› Three “gift days” at Christmas
› Wellness Wednesday: Free Yoga and mediation sessions alternating Wednesday mornings.
› Summer BBQs and rooftop events
› Regular SYZ talks both internal and external speakers
› Bespoke training and development plans
These are just a few to mention but there are loads more including discounts on top brands, travel loans and so much more. Watch this space, we tend to add to this as we grow.
If you want to know more, please call us on : 020 3206 4000 and ask to speak to Rebecca, or drop us a line: firstname.lastname@example.org