These are the things that may distinguish us from other companies:
- We are not a corporation – we are not a start-up either, but we are often compared to one;
- We work for our clients. This means less flexibility on one hand, but more fun challenges on the other;
- Our projects are ranging from small to very large projects;
- Agile practices are applied whenever possible, but we’re not very strict about it;
- High quality of created products is one of our key values. We care about the idea, design and technology.
Our perfect match:
- You like and understand business sales environment (especially in digital area);
- You have experience in communication management with potential clients based on CRM (e.g. Salesforce, HubSpot);
- You understand IT business specifics and you love to be up to date; you know how to use this knowledge in you daily job;
- Your English is advanced, and you adapt it to your clients;
- You like to analyse, to dig deep into things and come up with solutions that are outside of box;
- You have opinions and you are not afraid to share them
- Feedback culture is important to you;
- You understand a great team is a best way for you to strive;
Your future responsibilities:
- Proactively looking for new sales opportunities (mainly USA, Western Europe and Middle East);
- Managing sales pipeline in CRM;
- Developing network of potential clients through attending relevant tech events and social selling;
- Qualifying and managing incoming sales inquiries regarding potential partnerships;
- Creating and presenting sales proposals;
- Analysing and optimising all ongoing activities in order to improve quality of sales process
- We believe in transparent communication and everyone is encouraged to bring their own ideas to the table;
- We like to work with proactive people, and believe it is the best way to improve the workplace and ourselves;
- We don’t look at job titles, we are one team with a flat structure;
- Each project has its own interdisciplinary team, and we assume different roles within them;
- Every time we are looking outside of our comfort zone, taking risks and we are not afraid to fail;
- We are agile. And it’s not just about using scrum for us.
How do we work?
- We make projects from start to finish, from mockups, to designs, to backend and frontend development.
- We use Scrum. We make retrospectives. We improve.
- Our client relationships are long lasting.
- We believe in fair play rules, great teamwork and that every day should be a great adventure in a safe environment.
- The team hangs out even after hours — for a beer, a barbecue, some board games — we try to be fun to be around.
- Last but not least, your contributions are more than welcome!
There are other perks that go along, but this page would get to long if we listed all of them.
Yes, we have a game console. No, there is no dress code. Yes, you can have flexible working hours, medical benefits and other free stuff. You get the idea. Just contact us if this sounds like something you might be interested in and we can answer all your questions you might have. Speak soon!
If your heart beats for digital and you enjoy a challenge, then we look forward to your application.
Simply send your documents via this link or call us: +48 533 255 257.
You can find more information about how we handle your data in our Data Protection policy