These are the things that may distinguish us from other companies:
- We are not a corporate company. We are not a startup either, but we are often compared to one.
- We work for our clients. This means less flexibility on one hand, but more fun challenges on the other.
- our projects ranges from small (a few weeks, local clients) to large (over a year for international clients).
- Agile practices are applied whenever possible, but we’re not very strict about it.
- High code quality is one of our key values and we go to great lengths to achieve it.
Our perfect match:
- You like and understand digital projects’ nature.
- You have your opinion and you are not afraid to share it.
- Feedback culture is important to you.
- You understand a great team is the best way for you to strive.
- You like to upgrade your daily and project routine.
Your future responsibilities:
- Agile project management, including frameworks such as Scrum or Kanban.
- Taking care of the development process (IT, UX, UI and QA teams).
- Strict cooperation with the Project Owner (internal client).
- Ensuring a great communication between all team members.
- We believe in transparent communication and everyone is encouraged to bring their own ideas to the table;
- We like to work with proactive people, and believe it is the best way to improve the workplace and ourselves.
- We don’t look at job titles, we are one team with a flat structure.
- Each project has its own interdisciplinary team and we assume different roles within them.
- Every time we look outside of our comfort zone, take risk and we are not afraid to fail.
- We are agile. And it’s not only about using scrum for us.
How do we work?
- We make projects from start to finish, from mockups, to designs, to backend and frontend development.
- We use Scrum. We make retrospectives. We improve.
- Our client relationships are long lasting.
- We believe in fair play rules, great teamwork and that every day should be a great adventure in a safe environment.
- The team hangs out even after hours — for a beer, a BBQ, some board games — we try to be fun to be around.
- Last but not least, your contributions is more than welcome!
There are other perks as well, to name just a few: Yes, there is a games console. No, there is no dress code. Yes, you can have flexible working hours, there’s medical benefits and other free stuff. You get the gist.
Just get in touch if working with us sounds like something you might be interested in, and we can answer all your questions in person!
If your heart beats for digital and you enjoy a challenge, then we look forward to your application. Simply send your documents via this link or call us: +48 533 255 257. You can find more information about how we handle your data in our Data Protection policy.